Search and Navigation Updates
We’ve added a new jump menu that allows you to navigate our app easily. You can open the menu from anywhere using the keyboard shortcut ⌘+J (or CTRL+J on Windows).
You can see your recent searches and recently visited locations from the jump menu, or jump to teammates, collections, or tags. Plus, you can start a new search without leaving your current page.
- Refine your search with tabs
You can now filter search results using tabs, making finding what you’re looking for even easier.
- Better filters for video search results
You can use multiple participant and collection filters when searching for videos, which helps you quickly find meetings where participants overlap.
- Add a group as a participant filter
Need to find all of the videos by the sales team? No problem! You can even apply a group as a filter.
Lastly, we’ve added the ability to search across comments, making it easier to find conversations related to specific topics.
Other fixes and improvements
- Added a click-to-copy button for AI summaries
- AI summary optimizations and improvements
- Added the ability to download a plain text version of the transcript for videos and clips
- Updated the design of the embedded player
- Enabled ability to copy thumbnail links for clips
- Meetings page now shows auto-record settings, and recording status updates
- Meeting bot improvements and fixes
- Improved video page scrolling performance
- Improved transcript controls for guests
- Fixed an issue where creating a highlight on a clip was not showing the snippet in the slack integration.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to manage the transcripts would sometimes result in an error
- Fixed an issue where long video titles weren't wrapping when being edited
- Fixed a bug in the synced meetings filter that was causing non-synced meetings to display
- Fixed an issue where video attachments weren't being shown after save.
- Improved screen reader accessibility for grid items & avatars
- Improved screen reader accessibility for the video player
- Improved the accessibility of the app sidebar
- Improved accessibility of the play highlight button
- Improved the accessibility of dialog modals